Re: [IP] Having rough days

Dear Jenny,
     I lost my Day a few years ago & it is hard, but as time goes by the hurt
goes away, and you remember the fun you had with your Dad. Plus now he is
your Angel watching over you.  I have always had to live away from Family,
each place I've moved I always made friends and had to leave them behind, it
never seems to fail after a year or two you never hear from them again (at
least with me anyways).  I just moved again  two years ago & now I'm 47 &
still haven't ment anyone .  It is a new neighborhood with both people
working to keep up with the Jones. So  I'm always here to listen. It's hard
to pick  yourself up but Your Dad wouldn't want you mopeing around making
yourself sick. Hang in there.  Thats what I do best!         Holder