[IP] Disetronic Size?

Hi All,

My CDE called today and said she was going to send in an application for me
to get a Disetronic pump, rather than the MiniMed, since my insurance seems
to be having such a fit.

I checked the Disetronic website, and I'm really not amused with the size of
the pump.  I'm gonna ask my dad to make me a block of wood the same size as
the specs to see how it can be worn.

I am not a large person, and I can't even comprehend how a four and a half
inch long pump is going to fit on me.  Four and a half inches covers half of
my stomach.  Anyone have any suggestions for me, besides having to strap it
to my torso (which is what I think I'm gonna have to do)?

No longer really looking forward to pumping,

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted