[IP] Re: Solar Flares

 >?Does anyone have problems with electronic devices, pumps, meters, etc.,
during solar flares?
Back in Massachusetts, it used to make my phone ring.
We will have a big one on Thursday.
http://www.spaceweather.com/ <

No.  Most of the time it is a problem for things like satellites with
communications and broadcasts.  We receive broadcasts directly off the
satellite and it has caused problems with that.  I don't believe it would
cause much of a problem for things that were self contained.  It may, but
I've never heard of it.

--
Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.