Re: [IP] Merk-Medco

"Does anybody know what I can tell her to help?"

Hi Diane.  I am also from MI and hope to see you and Johnny
at Sunday's pump group meeting.  I get my pump supplies
through Disetronic Direct.  But.... I get my testing
supplies locally through Great Lakes Diabetic Supply in
Warren, MI.

You can contact them by calling 1-800-774-0788.

They also carry insufion sites and other medical supplies.
They will do all the insurance work and find out
eligibility for you with the your written athorization.
Give them a call and see what they can do for your friend.

dx'd 8/85 pumping Disetronic D-tron 7/01

Katherine Korol
(734) 673-8160
email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?