[IP] Merk-Medco

A friend of mine has Blue Preffered coverage through BC/BS. We live in
Michigan.  Her daughter is on the Animas pump.  She has tried to get the
cartridges and infusion sets, but according to Merk-Medco they do not carry
them (as far as that goes, according to them, they do not carry ANY pump
     I just read in a post today from Michael that they DO carry them,
although from what I get in the post, MM is now a provider and he gets them
from MM.
     Is there anyone out there that has an Animas pump, has Blue Preferred
and has Merk-Medco?
    She has had the hardest time with her insurance.  They say diabetic
supplies go through Merk Medco, but Merk-Medco says they don't carry pump
supplies.  She then went through her durable medical, but can not order
through a medical supply warehouse.  It's like catch 22! She was getting
them through Diabetes Plus (which is a medical supply place, but they called
her and told her that Blue Cross has not paid them yet,(even though when
Diabetes Plus called Bluecross when she placed the order, Blue Cross ok'd
it, but now says they will not pay them.  Diabetes Plus has been trying to
get payment from Blue Cross for the last  4 months!)
   Does anybody know what I can tell her to help?
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9