[IP] Merck-Medco & Quicksets

Does anyone on Merck-Medco mail order use quicksets?
I was denied the
quicksets because they say they don't offer them.

Presumably they're not offered because quicksets are
so new.  Does
have suggestions on a procedure to get them offered?
Talk to Minimed?
Complain to Merck-Medco that they're the same thing as
silhouettes and
SHOULD be offered?

Merck-Medco told me they do have quicksets.  They have
them under Minimed Quicksets instead of Quicksets.  I
have not ordered my supplies from them yet.  But
someone on this list said they got the NDC number of
everything they need from Minimed, and then had the
doctor put the NDC number on the prescription.
Just to be safe, Call Minimed, get the NDC numbers,
and then call Medco to confirm that they have them.

Do You Yahoo!?