RE: [IP] I beep almost everywhere I go!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a common problem?

I have NEVER had this happen in the two years I have been pumping and I have
been in my fair share of malls/stores/etc.  I frequent Target, Macy's, and
other stores mentioned in previous emails.

What would cause this?  The only thing I can think of, at least on the
MM508, is the rf signal you can turn on for the remote might interfere with
the store sensors.

Any 'sensor' geeks out there that could give a logical explanation for this?

-- Sherry