Re: [IP] Having rough days

Jenny-

Death and all this world crisis stuff does have an impact on your entire
being.  The key thing is to try and stay in your routine especially your
health routine.

I lost both my parents by the time I was 24.  It was devastating.  I wish I
could say that in one week or one month you'll be fine again, but I would be
lying.  Do what you can and set SMALL goals for yourself....

Try to take care of yourself.....
                                                 Dal