Re: [IP] Re:Eating sweets

> zig-zags in bg. Frosting made as a gnache has about 1/5th the carbs
> and does not produce this effect.

Thanks for solving the wonderful; mystery of Harry's Chocolate Torture cake.
I had no idea why it was friendly to Fluffy while common birthday cake was
terror. Ice cream cake is nice to bolus for too. It's the only cake I can
devour without having to bolus myself silly with. Chocolate, low flour cake
with ganache a quarter inch thick...yuummm...just had a piece and am at a
lovely 83:)