[IP] Merck-Medco & Quicksets

Does anyone on Merck-Medco mail order use quicksets?  I was denied the
quicksets because they say they don't offer them.

Presumably they're not offered because quicksets are so new.  Does anyone
have suggestions on a procedure to get them offered?  Talk to Minimed?
Complain to Merck-Medco that they're the same thing as silhouettes and
SHOULD be offered?

"When we love our children more than we hate our enemies, then wars will
stop."  - Golda Meir