re: [IP] Encouraging words

<< Most things I have heard about Carb counting is that there is a ratio.
1:10, 1:15 etc.   I would be in the 400s if I used that.  I have found I need
at least 3 units for every 10 grams of Carbs even taking Lantus.  Would this
number decrease on the pump?

Pat >>

Hi Pat,

I guess that's probably a different answer for everyone.  I found that my
boluses overall--when I look at the total amount taken as meal boluses during
the day--decreased on the pump, but I seem to need more than before when I
take a correction bolus (for a high bg).  Not sure why that is, and
truthfully I don't care--I just take what I need to bring me back down to
target and whatever that amount is, it is.