[IP] Question

Hi all,
We are new to the list. Our daughter is 4 and we are  preparing to ask her
endo to start her on the pump. She is somewhat excited over the idea. Her endo
is NOT pro-pump for small kids, in fact the youngest pumper is 5 or 6 and they
only started her because her parents (like we will probably do) demanded that
they let her pump. How can we convince him? Anybody?? HELP!!!
--another question especially for  those with young kids on the pump, but
hey..anyone can answer...I know you can all help this list has been a  great
learning tool already!
what convinced you to start pumping?
what have your best/worst experiences on the pump?
Pro or cons of the Minimed pump ( probably the pump that she will be using)?
Thanks already,
Jodi and Dennis
parents to Cassidy 4 yrs old and ready to pump whenever the endo will let
dx in 4/00