[IP] food digestion time?

One of your questions involved a high sugar
> after eating pasta with red sauce.  This, like
> Pizza,
> is one of those foods that is known to cause a
> delayed
> severely high blood sugar.

I wonder about this delayed high BG thing. I had a big
ol' pasta meal with bread a couple of weeks ago and I
did a dual wave, squared for four hours. So five or so
hours after the meal I was at 130. I woke up the next
morning at 380. My endo says that in four hours the
food is already digested. Is that true? I haven't
found that I have delayed emptying or anything. I also
don't think that I rebound from lows in my sleep. I
woke up with a BG of 27 once.

Do You Yahoo!?