Re: [IP] Re:I beep almost everywhere I go!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy,I can see how this can be quite embarrasing.  I use the MM508 and
have not had any problems.  It set the security alarm off once at Payless
and that has been it.  I agree I had to show them it and how it worked
and it was embarrasing.  I am wondering if there is some kind of case or
cover that you can get that will make it less likely to go off.  Talk to
your representative they may have an answer for you.  Good Luck [IMAGE]Amanda
Hagen[IMAGE] >From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Re:I beep almost everywhere I
go!!!!!!!!!!! >Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:27:02 EDT > >In the last few
months, I beep going in and going out of almost every store I >go. This
is ridiculous. Going in and out of Macys, Target, Home Depot, Best >Buys
etc. I have to explain when I come in and again when I leave. Last >week
when I left Macys Dept. store in the mall, I did not notice anyone to
>explain this to before I left so when I left, the beeps went off and an
>employee came running into the mall to catch up with me and then I had
to >once more explain. This is very embarrassing sometimes. What can I do
about >this? > >Kathie