[IP] disconnecting the quick set

>Personally, I think there
>have been a lot of complaints about disconnecting and
>they may be trying to
>correct the problem.    Ellie

The quicksets are simple to disconnect.  The problem
is everyone is SQUEEZING them because you squeeze all
the others.  If you just hold them gently with no
squeezing, they are EASIER to disconnect / reconnect
than any other set.
This is one of the reasons I like them so much - I can
disconnect, and reconnect with one hand, so I can use
them in places on my backside that are impossible to
reach with two hands.

Do You Yahoo!?