[IP] Re:I beep almost everywhere I go!!!!!!!!!!!

In the last few months, I beep going in and going out of almost every store I
go.  This is ridiculous.  Going in and out of Macys, Target, Home Depot, Best
Buys etc.  I have to explain when I come in and again when I leave.  Last
week when I left Macys Dept. store in the mall, I did not notice anyone to
explain this to before I left so when I left, the beeps went off and an
employee came running into the mall to catch up with me and then I had to
once more explain.  This is very embarrassing sometimes.  What can I do about