[IP] RE: Quick Sets are in in any size!!

As I said previously, I was ready to fight with them.  I called Minimed and
got the nursing staff(not the ordering dept).  She understood my situation
didn't think she could help me and asked if I could hold on because she had
a new memo regarding quick sets that she hadn't read yet.  She came back on
the phone and said that they are available as of October 9th(which was
yesterday) said hold on, I'm switching you to ordering dept.  and that was
it!  They come today- now, who's going to teach me how to insert????:)

Roni Pagano