Re: [IP] Having rough days

Don't think twice about writing about these kinds of stress. I went through a period like this but for different causes. I could not go to the store by myself. You know I can't tell what to do. If I lived next door I could help you as a friend but that does not replace what your medical team can do. I would contact them but know for sure I came out of my pit so you can do the same. Any time you write I will answer.
Take Good Care of Yourself

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!