Re: [IP] Training Requirements

When our daughter, 12, went on her Animas last December, our training was 1 1/2 hours with the trainer at our home. Jenny learned how to do everything herself during that time. I learned enough to be her backup. We have never had to call the trainer.

We also watched the video numerous times and practiced with Animas' online virtual pump before we did the real thing

I can't imagine why anyone would need a longer pump training.

Kay