[IP] Re: Blood sugar crazies

>> My problem with pazza from 8:00pm to late 11-12pm or
>> even later my BS

> this is definitely where u use the square. 5 unit
bolus and  3 units spread out over the next 3-5 hours helps keep the sugars
down.  >

I'd be careful *prescribing* the solution for anyone other than one's self.
What works for one, may not work for someone else - that's why we say YMMV
(Your Mileage May Vary). A bolus as suggested above would do me in! It may
be piddly for someone else. (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.