Re: [IP] Blood Sugar Crazies

My problem with pazza from 8:00pm to late 11-12pm or even later my BS
goes up. This seems to be associated with the fat in the pazza I seen the
same effect with other fatie food. Now I know I have calibrated several
pazza houses and one house has more fat than the other and do I notice
it.
Take Care
Eddie

> I am finding similar occurances. I will be as strict as can be and
still have
> BSs over 250 in the evening and during the night. I have narrowed it
down
> somewhat to foods containing sauce & cheese (i.e. pizza) and ice cream.
For
> some reason my system must hold these foods a long time. I can have a
90
> pre-dinner BS, eat a small personal pan pizza for dinner with a bolus
of 5
> units (70 gms carbs) at 7:00 PM, have a normal 2 hour PP of 120 at 9:00
PM,