[IP] RE: quick sets are IN STOCK for anyone!!!

Roni Pagano <email @ redacted> wrote:
Just got off the phone with Minimed and the quick sets are available for
anyone and can be ordered online and on the phone.  No fighting, begging
nothing!  They must of know I had enough:)

Wow!  Guess I should be keeping up with info more quickly.
The QuickSets haven't been on the on-line order page for about
4 months.  Roni's right.  Except that I think what did it
was us & getting Luke's current 3 month supply with
43" tubing!  But you know, Luke actually is enjoying the longer
tubing - I think it was Barbara, Claire's mum (?) who said that
her child likes the longer tubing better for changing & going
to the bathroom.  Same with Luke.  The extra tubing actually
tucks into his case cover pretty easily.  We had 3 bent cannulas
last week from the shorter tubing getting pulled while he was
playing or doing whatever 6 yr old boys do, so he's
been much happier this week with more "leash".  So now that
it looks like 23" is available, I think he'll want to stay
with the 43".
Shelly V, Luke's mom

Do You Yahoo!?