Re: [IP] RE: Quick Set infusion set when??

Sylvia wrote:
Roni P.  You can get the Quick Sets now, with no trouble.
You just have to be willing to get and use the set with
the 43 inches of tubing, that's all.  It is the 24" tubing
that is on back order and won't be available until who
knows when!

Actually, Sylvia, that's not quite true.  The last time
that I ordered QuickSets for Luke, (3 weeks ago) the Mini-Med
service person initially thought that we were wanting to try them,
and told me that they would not be available again until
late in 2001.  When I told her I didn't know what we would
do then for our son who's been using QuickSets for 6 months,
she said that we could order some sets with 43" tubing.
But that is to keep established QuickSet users supplied.
No new orders will be taken until the supply is re-built.

Shelly V, mom to Luke, 6, dx'd 10/15/99, pumping 3/01
(and on QuickSets since 4/10/01).

Do You Yahoo!?