[IP] RE: infusion set dark spots and Quick Set infusion set when??

>Roni P.  You can get the Quick Sets now, with no trouble.  You just have >to
>be willing to get and use the set with the 43 inches of tubing, that's all.
>It is the 24" tubing that is on back order and won't be available until who
>knows when!
I couldn't get them on my last order just a short while ago and I wanted the
43 inch tubing.  They said not until at least November.  I ordered the end of
Sept.  Maybe different answers in different areas.  Personally, I think there
have been a lot of complaints about disconnecting and they may be trying to
correct the problem.    Ellie