[IP] Bolus delivery

>>> the prime function is also very fast as is delivery of the bolus -->>>

This is definitely a YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) feature to check into
before deciding on a pump. I stick with MiniMed because of the slower
delivery - it takes 5 minutes for 6u to infuse. I get too much pain with a
faster delivery.

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he
just cleaned the whole house.