[IP] Meeting in Indy Sunday 10/14

It has come to my attention I failed to put the time on the following
On Sunday, October 14, 2001 several 'netters are going to get together in
Indianapolis at Old Country Buffet 4200 S. East Street - Southern Plaza
(U.S. 31 S. at I-465 on the south side)
http://www.buffet.com/html/us/in/048Indy.html  - shows a simple little map
with address & directions

We'll need to know a count for reservations, so please e-mail me
email @ redacted if you plan to be in on it.

1:00 p.m. CST/EDT sounds good. I plan to have a 4"x6" American flag on a
10.5" mast on the table to recognize us. I believe the count is now 10.

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being
either proven right -- or pleasantly surprised.