Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 02:53:11 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Quick Set infusion set  when??

  I have left messages online at MM with no response.  I guess I will
have to call and see what kind of answer I get from them over this.  My
Joshua, age 9.5+ used those sets successfully for almost 5 months before
ran out and we are not happy going back to their Sof-Sets but are satisfied.
It is a great set and someone in the MM organization whose job it was to
ahead on supplies should be shot, or at least fired for not getting the
supplies in needed.  Who knows IF or WHEN these sets will become available

mom to Joshua