[IP] Novolog

Jared went to the doc. yesterday. The glucophage is helping him not need as
much bolus, but his basals are still high. I was going to ask about Novolog,
but he brought it up first. We are going to try it and see if it is better
for us or not.
We left with a sample bottle and a prescription for 8 vials at a time (that
is a 2 month supply for Jared). Well, I had to work from 1-7 yesterday at
school for parents to come talk to us teachers, so we went before work and
then straight to work. When we got to work I told Jared to check and see if
I had brought the Novolog in because I could put it in the fridge at work,
and it didn't need to be left in the van in the sun. Well, of course the
bottom fell open and the vial slipped out of the box and broke. So much for
the free sample. Now to call the pharmacy and have them order some for us.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 10
Elkmont, AL