Re: [IP] Bloodshot eye

  when Josh was first dxd he was 5.5 and going to kindergarden at Kindercare
pre-school.  His teacher's hubyy had been dxd t2 right before Josh so she was
great at taking care of hisneeds and knew what to look for.  Well, one day
she told me that Josh was acting a little weird and she looked at him.  His
eyes were totally red from little spider-like lines.  She checked his BG and
he was in the 20's but he felt fine (he was newly dxd and only 5.5 at this
time) so she had him eat his lunch right then and there and kept an eye on
him.  By the time I picked him up his eyes were almost completely back to
normal.  This has never happened since.  Josh is also 9.5 will be 10 in Dec.
and pumping almost 2 years, also Dec.

mom to Joshua