Re: [IP] site degredation

  I don't know if you have ever tried your upper hiney?  This is a really
good spot for Josh and he gets his best BGs there.  AND he sleeps a lot on
his back and says he can never feel these sites there.  It is the only place
where he has any cushioning and I think that has a lot to do with it.  Try
the upper part of her hiney, right after it curves out away from your back.
Don't go down too far.  This area is not disturbed by sitting either.  And if
you can't figure out how to fo it yourself then get your hubby to help with
the insertion.  We alternate between R-cheek, L-lower tummy, then L-cheek,
R-lower tummy.  Josh has great rsults!  Oh he is currently using MM's
Sof-sets micros but are anxiously awaiting the return of the Quick SEts.  He
is on the Dis H-Tron pump!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua