Re: [IP] Quick Set infusion set when??

  I have left messages online at MM with no response.  I guess I will finally
have to call and see what kind of answer I get from them over this.  My
Joshua, age 9.5+ used those sets successfully for almost 5 months before they
ran out and we are not happy going back to their Sof-Sets but are satisfied.
It is a great set and someone inthe MM organization whose job it was to plan
ahead on supplies should be shot, or atleast fired for not getting the
supplies in needed.  Who knows IF or WHEN these sets will become available

mom to Joshua