Re: [IP] Thank you to Sylvia/readings/pump brands

The caring person you worked with at Animas is the main reason we love our pump.
Our daughter (12) has been on her Animas since December. We have had no problems
whatsoever. We get supplies in a timely manner and have never been told that
something is unavailable.

We orginally wanted the Animas because our daughter loved the decorator covers.
Then we disovered how easy it is to use (menu driven). There is a virtual pump on
their web site. Finally, after Jenny went on the pump, we found out what a great
company, with very warm caring people,  we were dealing with.