Re: [IP] airports - exposing pump vs hiding pump

I agree with Catherine, the more obvious the better. I walk into
secure court and state buildings all day long. I endure less
questioning when I wear my pump out then having to explain and
pull my pump out of my bra. If you get wanded and it goes off at
your bra you will need to explain these days. Guys need not have
to worry. :)
Gail

 I would suggest wearing the pump in a more obvious
> location.
This brings up a good point. In the past I found that
it was easier to hide the pump because the metal
detector didn't pick it up and I didn't have to answer
any questions. I've heard some airport security is
using stronger wands and such which would detect the
pump. Maybe these days it's better to have it plain
sight to avoid suspicion if they're going to detect it
anyway.
Catherine