No Subject

>The Ultraflex from Disetronic has a similar footprint. I've examined
>both of them and the real difference I see is the method of
>connecting the set to the infusion line and the fact that there is
>no auto-insertion device for the Ultraflex. Other than that they
>appear very similar. If not talked to anyone that has used both of
>them so can offer no insight in that department.
>email @ redacted

I've used both the 10mm UltraFlex and the 9mm QuickSet and like the
QuickSet much better.  The QuickSet is easier to handle on insertion and is
more comfortable to wear, I'm wondering if that 1mm makes a difference for
me...   The UltraFlex, however, is much more easier to disconnect than is
the QuickSet. YMMV.

RoseLea, pumping since 5/15/2000