Re: [IP] airports - exposing pump vs hiding pump

i have never had a metal detector go off while wearing my pump!  but over the
past 2 weeks i spent about 4 hours at the courthouse...
i always wear my pump in my right back pocket and the lady yelled at me to
take my pager off before i went throught he detectors...
of course i explained myself! and  pulled my pump off...she saw the tubing
and appoligized on the spot!
so i will just do my normal thingee...but like you i definately have nothing
to hide!!!
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :o)