[IP] RE: quick set and Ultraflex

Are you saying that this product-Ultraflex is like the quick set?  I wonder
if anyone has spots from this infusion set.

Roni Pagano

The Ultraflex from Disetronic has a similar footprint. I've examined
both of them and the real difference I see is the method of
connecting the set to the infusion line and the fact that there is
no auto-insertion device for the Ultraflex. Other than that they
appear very similar. If not talked to anyone that has used both of
them so can offer no insight in that department.