Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 21:56:11 -0500
From: "J Hughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE: infusion set dark spots and Quick Set infusion set when??

>>>I think I will be a bit more aggressive with this subject and insist on
the quick set to be sent to me or even better get a doctors note with
backing
that I am being scared and need to try the quick set.  I think between the
insertion angle and the tape the quick set is supposed to be great for us
"sensitive" people:)  Thanks for your help- everyone! >>>

ummmmm - are you being *scared* or *scarred*? It might make a difference to
MiniMed. (~_^)