[IP] airports - exposing pump vs hiding pump

 I would suggest wearing the pump in a more obvious
> location.
This brings up a good point. In the past I found that
it was easier to hide the pump because the metal
detector didn't pick it up and I didn't have to answer
any questions. I've heard some airport security is
using stronger wands and such which would detect the
pump. Maybe these days it's better to have it plain
sight to avoid suspicion if they're going to detect it

Do You Yahoo!?