RE: [IP] Bloodshot eye - low blood sugar symptoms

I was diagnosed 21 years ago at the age of 4.  I go through cycles of what
symptoms I have when I run low.  This may sound strange, but it is true.  I
also seem to add new ones as I go along.  Normally for a few months I will
only see one or two of these symptoms.  Here is a list of ones I can come up
with now, and I am sure others can add to it.  Your son may be experiencing
the bloodshot eye as a symptom now, but he may 'grow out of it'.

Slurred Speech
Loss of Balance
Left eye twitching
Lips fall asleep
Hands Shake
Hands grow very cold
Extreme Hunger
Leg Twitch
Ringing in Ears
Over Emotional (once cried over an Eraser on a pencil)
Profusely Sweating
Hand wringing

Right now I seem to be having the lips falling asleep or hunger symptoms.

-- Sherry