RE: [IP] airport security - x-ray precautions

I flew to Philly last week.  I walked through the metal detector fine.  They
then took a portable wand and scanned me and the pump (which was on my belt)
set it off.  I opened the leather case and showed the officer and was fine.
I would suggest wearing the pump in a more obvious location.   For example,
I usually wear it clipped to my bra and chose to wear it on my belt for the
flight.  I thought it would look less like I was trying to hide something.

Just my 2 cents.

Bethany Benton