re: [IP] airport security - x-ray precautions

But now that
> I'm a
> new pumper and will be traveling soon, I was wondering whether I can
> just
> wear my pump when I walk through the metal detector--or is that a
> problem?
> Any advice?
>
> Leeann

     I know this discussion has been around before but I am not sure what
the final consensus was. I am flying from Canada to HOnolulu at Christmas
and I am most concerned with whether or not the metal detectors/scanners
will affect my MM508. Is there any chance that the magnetism can fry your
pump?
All comments and advice appreciated.

Sarah Arnal
Winnipeg, MB Canada