Re: [IP] Bloodshot eye

> The school called at 11:30 this morning saying that Johnny was
> running low (66 at 11:20am- they gave him a glucose tablet, which
> for him will normally bring him up 20 points), had a headache and
> his eye was somewhat red and hurt.

You might want to talk to your doc about this, our regimen is to
always take enough glucose to bring bg's up to 125-150 from whatever
the low reading is. The theory being that whatever is causing the low
is not going away instantly. The lower the reading, the higher the
target. Lily will check again in 20-30 minutes and repeat the
procedure until her bg's are consistently above 100. Usually Lily's
bg's end up below 100 the first try, but not always. Can't comment on
the headache.