Re: [IP] RE: QuickSets on back order

> >I wonder why they are on back order.  I've been getting them for the past
> >six months with no problem.   OTOH, I'm not sure that suing anyone would
> >solve your problems.
> >Jim Handsfield
> >email @ redacted
> They are on back order for new customers.  I also have not been able
> to get them, I traded a box of Tenders for a box of QuickSets with a
> member here, which gave me the chance to try them.  I'm still
> waiting for them to become available to new customers so I can order
> some.

The Ultraflex from Disetronic has a similar footprint. I've examined
both of them and the real difference I see is the method of
connecting the set to the infusion line and the fact that there is
no auto-insertion device for the Ultraflex. Other than that they
appear very similar. If not talked to anyone that has used both of
them so can offer no insight in that department.