RE: [IP] Meter - Airport security

My understanding is that a decade or two ago (1980s) there were some issues
with the early blood testing meters and airport scanners.  I remember a
doctor warning me about it then and not listening.  I had a strange error
code the first time I used it after my flight, but it went away and all the
tests seemed fine after that.

Time zoom to 2001.  Since then both the scanners and meters have changed
quite a bit.  Electronics are now built not to be effected by the scanners.
There are no warnings that I know about that come with the meters now (check
your manual).  So unless you are using a meter from the dark ages, it
shouldn't be a problem anymore.  Unfortunately, not all doctors /nurses know
this and still warn people about putting them through scanners at airports.

-- Sherry
(Who flys alot and has never had a problem putting meter through the