[IP] carry on supplies

Liz wrote 'I had the usual difficulty in not sending
test kit through the machine--they told me to send it
through, I told them I couldn't, turned it on, and
told them what it was--but that was about it.'
I'm curious why couldn't you put it throught the
x-ray?  I carry my meter in my purse, and it has been
through at least 100 xray machines over the years!

Do You Yahoo!?