[IP] Readings way off

I give up this weekend.  The whole week was good for readings and watching the
pump.  Then a friend and co-working nurse died suddenly of Asthma attack on
Tuesday night.  The whole ER staff of nurses was devastated.  My readings
stayed pretty well normal until Saturday and I was up from between 100-150
points higher than normal every single reading over the weekend.  Guess it was
the stress of the funeral, wake, and fellow workers that finally got to me.

Just couldn't seem to get control and get my readings back down. Started this
morning off well but underestimated my breakfast and now at lunch I am 150
pts. higher than normal.  Just can't seem to get the interest or the knowledge
of carbs when I eat something new.

I had sausage biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  Anyone out there that can
give me the breakdown on carbs, sugars, fiber etc. I would appreciate it.  I
put it in my GlucoPilot but evidently way underestimated the counts.....

Gayle Armstrong RN, CEN
email @ redacted
Diagnosed diabetic 3/91
Pumper since 9/10/01