[IP] Meter - Airport security

<I sent my carry-on stuff through the X-ray machine and no one questioned
it, to my great surprise.  I had the usual difficulty in not sending my
test kit through the machine--they told me to send it through, I told them
I couldn't, turned it on, and told them what it was--but that was about it.>

I have sent my meter through the x-ray machine in my carry-on bag many times
with no problems.  Has anyone else had problems?