[IP] quik-sets

>> I saw the Minimed nurse at the Minimed booth in Philly and she said I should
try quick set.  That was in June and whenever I ask for it, they say its
still on back order!<<

>I wonder why they are on back order.  I've been getting them for the past
six months with no problem.   OTOH, I'm not sure that suing anyone would
solve your problems.<

There are two reasons for the shortages and why some people can get them and
some cannot. The sets are made in Denmark and, like most Europeans, they
have several weeks of vacation in the summer so production was down. The
"Quiks" have also been very popular and production was strained by the
number of people moving over the product. If you had started on the quik set
at some point (not sure when) you would continue to get your sets as you had
priority with orders. I have been told that production is back into full
swing and quik sets should be available to more people shortly. Keep trying.
Call Minimed and ask to have some samples sent to you. I believe they have a
wait list for those too, but get on the list and give it a shot.

Amy B. Anderson
Apple Product Professional

Justice and Peace for All Americans