[IP] Re: Spreadsheet for tracking readings

> Dear Group:

I saw the posts requesting softweare or spreadsheets to track readings.
I created an Excel 5/97/2000 spreadsheet that I use to fax results daily to my endo.
I posted it to our corporate web site, but I am planning to establish a separate
site for the diabetes-related documents and software we are developing.
At present, I am writing two guides for insulin-pump users: one dealing with travel
and another dealing with emergency preparations for hurricanes, snowstorms, etc.

You can get "xls-logs.zip" at the InfoServ compnay web site:
http://sistemas.net/download.htm OR

I hope the spreadsheet helps.
Amilcar Vazquez Jr.
President: InfoServ International, Inc.
mailto:email @ redacted

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of avazquez.vcf]