re: [IP] airport security - x-ray precautions

<< I have never been concerned with sending my meter through the X-Ray
Machine. Have you any particularly bad experiences, or warnings about it?

Pat >>

I have always sent my test meter through x-ray, because it's always in my
purse, and I've never had a problem.  (And I fly a lot).  But now that I'm a
new pumper and will be traveling soon, I was wondering whether I can just
wear my pump when I walk through the metal detector--or is that a problem?
Any advice?